Cases & Investigations
We represent all types of clients, ranging from those injured by defective medical devices and pharmaceutical products to consumers who have been suffered environmental harm caused by polluters. Our team takes great pride in helping those who need it the most by taking on some of the largest corporations in the country.
Below are some of our Current Cases and Investigations.
Dangerous Medical Devices
Axler Goldich is pursuing these defective medical device claims to obtain the compensation the seriously injured are entitled to, and to prevent medical device manufacturers from harming more people.
- Bair Hugger Investigation: Patients are experiencing post-operative infections after hip or knee surgery
- DePuy ASR Hip Recall: DePuy ASR hip replacement system recalled after reports indicate a high failure rate
- DePuy Pinnacle Hip Implant: DePuy Pinnacle hip patients are suffering from severe pain and experiencing high early failure rates
- Hip Replacement Problems: Patients have experienced the severe complications and issues with their metal-on-metal hips
- IVC Filter Complications: Patients are reporting serious injuries including perforation or other damage to organs
- Mirena IUD Complications: Women are reporting severe and painful injuries that may be linked to their Mirena IUD
- Power Morcellators and Cancer Risk: Studies suggest a link between power morcellator devices and cancer risk
- Stryker Hip Recall: Stryker hip replacements are linked to a high early failure rate, resulting in early revision surgery
- Transvaginal Mesh Problems: Thousands of women may have been unnecessarily exposed to a significant risk of injuries
- Zimmer Knee Implant Problems: Many patients have experienced a substantially higher-than-expected failure of the replacement knee
Axler Goldich is pursuing these medication claims to obtain the compensation the seriously injured are entitled to, and to prevent pharmaceutical manufacturers from harming more people.
- Abilify Compulsive Gambling: Top-selling prescription drug Abilify may be associated with compulsive gambling
- Actos Side Effects: Risks of bladder cancer for those taking the type-2 diabetes drug Actos for over a year
- Benicar: Risks of severe intestinal problems, chronic diarrhea, and a severe condition known as sprue-like enteropathy for those taking the drug for treatment of hypertension or high blood.
- Invokana Linked to Kidney Problems: Certain type 2 diabetes medicines that may lead to the serious condition called ketoacidosis
- Nerve Damage Linked to Antibiotics: Levaquin, Cipro or Avelox may double risk of developing permanent nerve damage
- Testosterone Therapy Risks: Patients taking testosterone supplements have been experiencing serious cardiovascular injuries
- Viagra Melanoma Risks: Viagra may be putting certain men at risk for developing a dangerous form of skin cancer
- Xarelto Internal Bleeding: Xarelto has found itself amid a growing number of complaints involving serious health risks
- Yaz Side Effects: Information about Yaz side effects including stroke, kidney failure, and heart attack
- Zofran Birth Defects: Some birth defects and health risks in newborns have been linked to Zofran
Consumer Protection and Consumer Fraud
- Pacquiao-Mayweather Pay-Per-View Lawsuit: If you paid to watch the pay-per-view fight, you may have a claim
- AAA Travel Lawsuit: If you booked a vacation through AAA, you may have a claim.
- Hyundai Smart Trunk Lawsuit: If your Hyundai vehicle’s “smart trunk” feature is not working as advertised, you may have a claim.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Lawsuit: Court Grants Final Approval of $17.5M Settlement.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3: If you purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and are experiencing issues with battery life, you may have a claim.
- Seagate 3TB Hard Drive Lawsuit: If you purchased a Seagate 3TB Drive that failed unexpectedly, you may have a claim.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphones: If you, or someone you know, owns a Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, or S7 Active with a defective shattered camera glass, you may have a claim.
- Samsung Refrigerators: If you recently purchased a Samsung Refrigerator with a defective ice maker, you may have a claim.
- Spam Text Messages and Calls: The TCPA prohibits spam text messages and provides up to $500 in damages for each unsolicited text message
- Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litigation: If you purchased Broiler Chickens between 2008 and today you may have overpaid.
- Cane Run Litigation: We represent property owners whose properties have been contaminated by coal dust, coal ash, and other coal combustion byproducts from a coal-fired power plant.
- Pennsylvania Water Contamination: Axler Goldich is investigating drinking water contamination in Pennsylvania. New EPA guidelines show several communities in the state have elevated levels of the cancer-causing chemicals PFOA or PFOS.
- Axler Goldich: is investigating claims that Amtrak has sprayed herbicides onto property and homes that border train tracks.