Axler Goldich provides sophisticated representation for commercial and corporate transactions as well as counseling businesses in a variety of aspects of operating and growing a successful business. Our business law attorneys can provide value in a broad spectrum of matters that arise in commercial enterprise.
Our lawyers have particular expertise in the growing industry of blockchain technology and digital assets and can act as outside general counsel for start-ups as well as small- to mid-size businesses.
- Serving as outside general counsel for small to mid-size businesses (including but not limited to blockchain, crypto, and digital currency-related start-ups);
- Contract negotiation and drafting;
- Securities-related compliance, diligence, and advisory work
Labor & Employment Law
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements between employers and employees/contractors (including but not limited to employment agreements, NDAs, restrictive covenants, non-competition agreements, etc.);
- Assisting advisors, consultants, and other contractors/employees
Securities Law Compliance
- Assistance with traditional as well as digital security offerings;
- Performing analyses, diligence, and compliance reviews or audits of client materials